This is to inform all the 200 level students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH) that the management has opened the portal for change of programme/transfer.
All 200 level students who are interested in changing their programmes are to note that the portal for change of programme/transfer for the 2017/2018 academic session will be opened on Thursday March 20, 2018.
Guidelines for LAUTECH Change of Course.
Please, find below guideline for change of programme/transfer for 200 level students for the 2017/2018 academic session:
- Application forms will be made available online (www.transfer.lautech.edu.ng) to interested students from Wednesday, March 27, 2018 And shall be open for 2weeks.
- Applicants are to pay the sum of Three Thousand naira only (N5, 000.00) online in order to access the application form.
- Applicants are to carefully study and complete the application form as appropriate.
- The student will select the proposed department and supply her current CGPA
- The HOD of the current department confirms the supplied CGPA.
- The Head of Department of the proposed department confirms the transfer
- The Head of Department of the proposed department approves/disapproves the application for transfer.
- The Dean of proposed department recommends the transfer to the Academic Affairs Unit.
- Academic Affairs Unit confirms the successful transfer of the student on the system.
- The student’s portal is updated by the Academic Affairs Unit.
- Student proceeds to the new department with letter of approval of the transfer issued by Academic Affairs Unit.
- Files of the successfully transferred students are thereafter forwarded to the new Faculties/Departments of the transferred students.